05 August 2009

Shepard Fairey at Tufts

While giving me a tour of the Tufts campus last night, my friend Jess showed me the mural that Shepard Fairey had set up back in January. (If the name Shepard Fairey isn't ringing any bells, he's the artist who designed the Barack Obama "HOPE" poster and, less recently, the "OBEY" posters featuring the face of Andre the Giant).
After seeing it last night, I made sure to set some tim
e aside today to go back and take some pictures. I tried to get the best angles for close-ups of each section, but a van parked right by the mural's left side prevented me from getting ideal shots of some areas, as well as a good all-encompassing shot. Either way, I hope you enjoy as much as I did. (For all of the pictures at full size, just head to my flickr page)





No comments: